Remote Junior Media Analyst
Wikr is an IT-Media company. We create and develop viral content projects around the world.
Our mission is to improve people's lives with inspiring, positive and meaningful viral content.
What do we do?
We create interesting stories for the global media market, developing online media in 6 languages. Each month 100+ million people visit our site. The total number of views each month exceeds one billion.
Now we are looking for a Junior Media Analyst to work in our team remotely.
- Monitoring news, events, updates and reactions in social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit)
- Researching and drafting post ideas
- Performing research projects (audience portrait, platform research, content type overview, etc)
- Social media research skills
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English (B2)
- Interest in celebs, culture, events, news
- Experience in content creation, especially on social media
- Knowledge of any other languages (Spanish, French, German) will be a plus
What we offer:
- Professional growth
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Long-term remote job from 9 am to 6 pm