Fabiosa Media is a Global Media Publisher that creates world-class content, both for editorial and video directions.
Our mission is to empower women to hack the fullness of life at any age. We believe we can make the world better through our work!
What do we do?
We create interesting stories and videos for the global media market, developing online media in 7 different languages. Each month, 100+ million people visit our site.
Who is on our team?
Now we have more than 200 specialists in 22 different countries. The main distinguishing feature of Fabiosa Media specialists is their desire to constantly grow, develop, and learn new things. Join us!
We are looking for a Non-IT Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team.
- Searching for candidates using various sources and tools, selecting online/offline channels to create candidate funnels (Digital, Marketing, Designers, middle+ level Managers etc )
- Maintaining a full hiring cycle (from drafting the job description to carrying out all the stages of selection and making the offer)
- Building a partnership relationship with hiring managers, helping to investigate and analyze which candidate is the best fit for each position
- Providing feedback to candidates at each selection stage
- Working with an ATS system to maintain the candidate database
- 2+ years of proven experience of providing full-cycle recruitment process of non-IT vacancies
- The skills of using modern methods and tools to find talents (not limited to job search sites and LinkedIn)
- Experience in conducting interviews to identify competencies (the ability to determine how well the candidate meets the requirements of the position)
- Knowledge of English at the level of Upper-Intermediate
- To be proactive and ready for continuous improvement of the recruitment process and professional skills
Will be a plus:
- Work experience as an in-house recruiter
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all modern amenities (including free lunch & snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities)
- Professional growth: participation in an optimization of the recruiting process, lectures and seminars, access to required literature, paid trainings and courses outside the company
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on their own professional growth
- Health insurance
- Corporate events and team building, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company