Legal Counsel (IP)
Fabiosa Media is a Global Media Publisher that creates world-class content, both for editorial and video directions.
We share common values with our partner Amazing Apps and work together on improving people’s lives.
Our mission is to empower women to hack the fullness of life at any age. We believe we can make the world better through our work!
What do we do?
We create interesting stories and videos for the global media market, developing online media in 7 different languages. Each month, 100+ million people visit our site.
Who is on our team?
Now we have more than 200 specialists in 22 different countries. The main distinguishing feature of Fabiosa Media specialists is their desire to constantly grow, develop, and learn new things. Join us!
We are currently looking for a Legal Counsel.
What you will do:
- Legal support of IPR issues
- Drafting and revising contracts (license, service agreements, NDAs, invoices, etc.)
- Ensuring legal compliance on the operating platforms (Youtube, Facebook, Google)
- Analysing legal risks in potential projects
- Existing compliance frameworks review
- Analyzing marketing creatives subject to IPR compliance
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- At least Upper-Intermediate English, including business and legal terminology
- IP specialization
- Analytical mindset
- Strong communication skills
Will be a plus:
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to literature and materials, paid training and courses outside the company
- Comfortable working conditions: an office with all modern conveniences (including free lunches and snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities)
- Corporate and team-building events, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company