Fabiosa Media is an international media publisher. We create world-class video content for social media audiences.
Our goal is to become the world’s #1 digital publisher in chosen content categories, and we're already #7!
At Fabiosa we:
generate over 3 billion monthly views on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok;
continually grow our 150+ million social network audiences.
Who is our team?
More than 200 experts from 5 continents work together to create unique content.
Fabiosa Media team members aim to achieve excellence, constant growth and leadership in the chosen field. Join us!
To become #1 media publisher in the world, we’re looking for a Chief Legal Officer.
Challenges you'll meet:
- determining the legal strategy to protect the company’s business and commercial interests in various jurisdictions;
- advising on preferred form of doing business and relevant regulatory framework;
- designing the best legal solutions to enable legally protected growth of the company.
- legal support of complex corporate, commercial and employment matters in various jurisdictions;
- analysis of legal risks and legal advice to mitigate risks and minimise exposure;
- cross-border corporate structuring/reorganisation;
- intra-group and external transactions planning and structuring;
- contracting process with key vendors legal support;
8+ years relevant PQE in complex international environment, including 2+ years as Deputy CLO / CLO / Head of Legal
strong corporate & commercial expertise
experience in managing a team (5-10 people)
expertise in cross-border (2+ jurisdictions) corporate management fluent English (incl. legal drafting)
ability to make business-oriented decisions and deliver tailored advice, which provides clear guidance and practical recommendations
willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters and to think creatively to solve complex legal issues
high-level motivation and commitment to result
excellent communication, legal writing and research skills
willingness to work on the most complex, as well as smallest and simplest matters
For your success, we offer:
Flexible starting time: The day can start from 8:00 to 11:00, based on your personal preferences and team meetings
20 business days’ paid leave
Health insurance starting in the first month of cooperation
Individual budget for gym / sports equipment
Paid sick leave
Growth and development
Individual budget for external training and courses, meetups, and seminars
Online and physical corporate library
Individual online English lessons
Team of skilled professionals who provide knowledge-sharing and support